Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Verb Tenses

I am educated. And yet when I try to compose these blogs, my verb tenses switch. I am aware of it long after the fact.

I think my issue is that I am remembering (and how lucky am I that it's not fiction?!) and imagining it again so vividly that it seems to be my present moment. As frustrating as it is to my verbs, it's so pleasant to relieve and relish , so much so that I can turn myself on just in the recollection.

I will endeavor to work on my verbs, and my lover will continue to work on giving me the material.

2 comments:

  1. This is my problem too ~ But someone advised me a long time ago to write it in the present, so it becomes more engaging and active ~

    Write as much as you can ~ You will find it easy after a while ~

    Happy week ~

    ReplyDelete